»

Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School


This is Allie getting ready to go at 5:45 A.M. so that she could be ready for Seminary at 6:00 A.M.


Paige was so excited to go to school that she woke up at the same time Allie did and got ready for school. Even though she didn't have to be to school until 8:45 A.M. she got up. Surprising.....


She wanted to sport her backpack straps in the picture.


Now she wanted to show everyone her pink backpack. "Don't I look cute?" Paige said to me. Then right before we got ready to leave, she said she had a stomach ache. She was nervous about starting at a new school.


This is Paige standing at her new desk at her new school.

3 comments:

Janna said...

We started school today too, and Ashby did the same stomach ache too! The girls are cute! And good for Allie getting up so early for seminary.

*~The Stephensen's~* said...

Awwwwwwww, you two look so cute, I cant belive how fast you are growing up..You will have to tell me all about your first day.. And Paige, I used to have a stomach ache on my first day too.
I love you!!!

The Logan Family said...

Nicole,
I just finished with my clients....they were a lot of fun...I will tell you later how they met and what she does for a living....remind me if I forget. I spent 2 hours with them!
I love your Blog and picture's. Have fun this weekend. Talk soon.