»

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Grandma Harriett's 90th Birthday


This is a picture of Grandma Harriett at the Beehive House on her 90th birthday.


This is Mary Matheson also on her 90th birthday. They celebrated them together. Mary's birthday is in December also.


This is Bret (my cousin) & Mom talking to grandma at her birthday party.


This is Danette, she is Harriett & Mary's grand-daughter and my cousin.


This is Kurt, Danette's husband and Mary Kay, Mary's daughter.


This is Carli, Kurt & Danette's daughter.


These are two of Bret's boys Jake & Matt and Danette's boy, Carter.


This is Bret's little girl, Katelyn and Leslie's little girl.

2 comments:

Claudine said...

Nicole, Those are some great photos of great ladies. I can't believe that either one of them are 90. But then, I haven't seen them for quite some time. Aunt Claudine

Jill Hatch-Fong said...

Hi Nicole- Cute pictures. Your girls are getting so big! Britt sent me your recipe for the sugar cookies. We are going to make them today and take them around to some friends. I can't believe your mom...she's wasting away! She looks great. I hope she is feeling great too. We are still waiting for your visit???? Take care.